Monday 30 November 2009

BABY DESIGNER CLOTHES

OK so a friend of mine asked me today Do You Think Its Ok To Dress Your Children (under the age of 4) In Designer Clothes???


MY ANSWER:


YES..... i work my ass off so that my children (when i do have them ) and my family will have the best of the best..... At the same time.... if i can buy the same exact thing somewhere else for cheaper then why bother spending the money jus cus of the label.... but sometimes u pay for what u get.. so id rather have my kids in something that is better quality n if that has a price tag on it.... then ill do it ..... OF COURSE IM SAYING THIS WITH THE PRESUMPTION that by the time i have kids id be financially stable to buy all these things, put a roof over my head and some food on the table.... otherwise id be stupid.....

pretty much the category i put ppl who buy fancy cars when they could have used the money towards some land or a house.... but thats another story.




Feel free to comment in the box provided below and let me know what your thoughts are and your answer to the question. Also what is your response to my answer?


If you would like to see similar Q&A like this one please check the LIKE button below this post!


Louise
x

No comments:

Post a Comment